- Buy a feeder that doesn’t leak!
- Buy a feeder that has extremely small feeding ports (ex: The “Best-1” 8oz feeder)
- Buy a feeder with built in “bee guards” (Perry’s Enterprises in TN installs bee guards in their feeders)
- Add a bee guard (Aspects hummingbird feeders are great no-leak feeders but their feeding ports are large. To keep the bees out you add an Aspects “nectar guard” to the bottom of their feeding ports.)
- If you are allergic there are “Bee Proof” hummingbird feeders. If you are allergic but still want to feed then contact “Copper Hummingbird Feeders” out of AZ. Here’s a link https://www.copperhummingbird.com/
How do you keep bees away from your hummingbird feeder?
Enjoy the hummingbirds while they are here!
The absolute prettiest hummingbird feeder sold – The Ruby Red Jr by Perry’s Enterprises.
We love these feeders…
- Perfect for taking beautiful pictures with hummingbirds
- Made in America!
- Long lasting with glass bottle and pure copper tubes
- Yellow bee guards placed in red flower petals
- Doesn’t Leak!
We carry these beautiful feeders in stock and sell directly through Amazon.com
Always Free Shipping!