The simple answer to “How to Make Hummingbird Nectar” is:
- Add 1 part regular sugar to 4 parts of water
- Bring to a boil
- Allow to cool down to room temperature
Total time needed, from beginning to end is about 1 hour.
Or… Mix Your Nectar In Under 30 Seconds! – With A SUGAR SHAKER NECTAR MAKER®!
Check out the Sugar Shaker Nectar Maker® in Action:
Fast / Easy / No-Mess / Leak Proof
Perfect hummingbird nectar every time! It’s almost impossible to mess up the mix!
Here’s how the Sugar Shaker Nectar Maker works…
- Fill the regular ground sugar to the sugar line
- Fill the cold tap water to the water line
- Screw the top on and shake the leak-tight container for 30 seconds
- NECTAR IS NOW READY!
- The Sugar Shaker Nectar Maker® has an easy to pour spout for even the smallest hummingbird feeder
- After filling your hummingbird feeder put the cap on the spout, mark your new reminder tag, and place the remaining amount directly into your refrigerator