- Buy a feeder that doesn’t leak!
- Buy a feeder that has extremely small feeding ports (ex: The “Best-1” 8oz feeder)
- Buy a feeder with built in “bee guards” (Perry’s Enterprises in TN installs bee guards in their feeders)
- Add a bee guard (Aspects hummingbird feeders are great no-leak feeders but their feeding ports are large. To keep the bees out you add an Aspects “nectar guard” to the bottom of their feeding ports.)
- If you are allergic there are “Bee Proof” hummingbird feeders. If you are allergic but still want to feed then contact “Copper Hummingbird Feeders” out of AZ. Here’s a link https://www.copperhummingbird.com/
Here’s a quick video of the Best-1 hummingbird feeder I’ve been using all summer. I give this one a thumbs up!
The Best -1 Hummingbird Feeder
— The Best Nest of GA (@TheBestNest_GA) August 12, 2021
We did a quick 30 second video to show how easy it is to make nectar with the Sugar Shaker Nectar Maker. We also made it to show that the product can be used with smallest of hummingbird feeders. We feature Perry’s Window Witch feeder in this video.